Friday 2 February 2007





Eat healthy, live healthy!

People say "You are what you eat". Is that so?

Mary C. tells us about her eating and drinking habits.

" I always eat too much food. I am always hungry, don't know why. I love eating burgers and chips and I like coke a lot. I love sweets, cakes, chocolates and ice-cream. I just can't help it!
Now I feel terrible with myself. I am not the same person I used to be. I feel sad and very uncomfortable.
The doctor says I have to start a new diet. Eat vegetables and fruit every day, drink more water, tea and milk instead of coke, eat more fish and less meat and chips, and have soup. Soup is very important, he says.
He also says it's good to walk every day.
It's not easy but I really want to change. I want to feel good with myself. Don't you?"

Englsih Club

PatrĂ­cia Reis, year 6, class A

Mafalda Grilo, year 6, class B

Daniela Alves, year 6, class A




No comments: